- I am over the moon excited for this movie and reunion of one of my favorite onscreen couples. I’m a huge fan of Before Sunrise and Before Sunset and have giant crushes on both Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke. When I was living in NY, every time I found myself in Chelsea, I hoped I would bump into him. And Julie is just brilliant. I love her as an actor and writer, I find her really inspiring and she’s such a natural beauty.
- I’m dying to make these Hazelnut Financiers…
- I have mixed feelings about the Kentucky Derby. I worry for the animals’ welfare with all of the grueling training and the strain on their legs and lungs. It’s sad to me that they’re bred for this kind of a life, of constant training, showing and work and they don’t have a choice in the matter. However, I have Kentucky in my blood and part of me is drawn to this odd, fanciful tradition of horses, hats and mint juleps. So I made this Kentucky Bourbon Butter cake and it was divine.
- Thug Kitchen has to be my new favorite blog, purely for the humor. I can’t get over how hysterical it is. Plant Nachos!
- Oh this movie…it lingered with me for at least a few days after seeing it. It was like a modernized Greek tragedy. I’m always fascinated by stories involving human connection—how we can be connected to people we don’t even know exist and how our decisions and actions can affect them.
- I love this